If you have a number of network drives mapped and find that when you plug in your USB stick it hijacks one of these drives then you can either remap your network drive or change the drive letter of the USB stick:
To change the drive letter of the USB stick:
- Click Start
- Right click on my computer and select manage.
- Click on Disk Management (on the left)
- Right click on your USB stick and click Change Drive Letter
- Highlight the current drive letter and click Change.
- Select the new drive letter and click ok
- Click OK again and your drive letter will be changed.