To create a simple signature in outlook 2003 follow the steps below.
- From your main outlook window (not within an email) go to tools and options
- In the options menu click on the Mail Format tab
- At the bottom of the mail format tab select Signatures
- Click New
- Add in a name for your signature and click next
- Fill in the details you wish to appear at the bottom of every new email automatically
- Click Finish and OK (several times!)
Press New to create a new email and marvel in your new autosignature glory!