These instructions are for resetting a Blackberry Curve (then how to reactive it)
1. Scroll to and select the Settings icon (to select push the trackball in).
2. Scroll to and select the Options icon.
3. Scroll to and select Security Options.
4. Scroll to and select General Settings.
5. Press the Menu key , then select Wipe Handheld.
6. The device is going to confirm that the data will be erased. Select Continue.
WARNING: A master reset will result in the loss of ALL user data!
7. Enter “blackberry” to confirm handheld wipe.
8. Once the blackberry has rebooted
9. Go to option (spanner)
10. Go to advanced options
11. Go to Enterprise activation
12. Enter your email address
13. Enter code (given to you by your enterprise administrator)
14. Click ball and select activate.